"WOULD YOU RATHER?" - BEAUTY EDITION!



I saw this post on Miss Amy Guest and I liked the idea of it, as it's a quite unusual post for me, because I've never done anything like a tag or a questions post before - I hope you enjoy! 



1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I love all of my eye shadows and palettes but I would rather lose them, because I can't go without my mascaras and eyeliners - I wouldn't mind so much about the lipsticks and glosses though.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Definitely never cut it again - I love my hair! And I also don't cut it very often, so.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
pink cheek

4.) If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
This one's really hard - let me think about it.. probably I'd spend it on clothes

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Lipstick as eyeliner

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
As there's no Sephora near where I live and I've only shopped there once, I'll go with MAC

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color & it would be a nude one ;)

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
As I get cold really easily, wearing only summer clothes in winter would be my death, so I'll go with winter clothes in summer

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
dark nails I'd say

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
favourite lip product

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun!

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
That's an easy one as I literally never use lip gloss

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Both would look terrible, but I think I would sharpie them in everyday.
 Imagine yourself without eyebrows, that would look really weird, wouldn't it?

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I love both, but I'd rather live without nail polish


You can post me a link in the comments below if you've answered these questions in your blog or you can also just answer them in the comment section - I'd love to read your answers! 


xo, Lena

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, these are such fun questions! Loved reading your answers, I'll have to fill this out soon too :)

    Via Sora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment! :) If you fill these out on your blog or somewhere be sure to leave me the link here in the comments :)

      Delete